The 2021 SOUTHERN BRAZILIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE is a cultural event organized by the Southern Brazilian Journal of Chemistry, the Periódico Tchê Química, and other partners to celebrate almost 30 years of the Southern Brazilian Journal of Chemistry.
The goal of the conference is to provide the authors a place to present multiple forms of scientific communications, such as poster presentation, the full manuscript publication, expanded abstract publication, and a pre-recorded poster presentation (up to 5 min long).
The structure of the conference is aimed to value the author's work and not their financial investment. Therefore, the more significant is the author's engagement in the conference, the lowest will be the financial investment. (to see more, please read the fees and discounts section)
The conference website is under constant improvement. If you have any questions, please contact us. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Biology Science
- Medical Science
- Chemistry – Applied Chemistry
- Mathematics – Applied Mathematics
- Physics – Applied Physics
- Law * (hot topics)
- Environmental laws, does it improve the human condition?
- Cyberjustice, can AI be integrated into a supreme court?
- Bankruptcy Law + COV19, is there an antidote to this matter?
- Tax Law, how can the failed states overcome the reality of the Laffer Curve?
- Water fluoridation by enforcement of legislation, does the alleged benefit overpass the side effects? Such as the alleged reduction of the cognitive capacities. Is it time to review the Brazilian law?
- Philosophy and history of Science *
*The ideal amount of manuscripts per key area is 20 papers. The maximum amount of manuscripts per key area is 30 papers.
- Dr. Ionescu trophy (for the 16 best manuscripts, 2 cases per key area. Sent by post office);
- Printed Certificate of attendance (modality of full paper. Sent by post office);
- Printed Certificate of attendance (modality of Poster (PPT presentation) + Pitch pre-recorede presentation. Sent by post office);
- Full papers published in the Southern Brazilian Journal of Chemistry;
- The best 18 manuscripts will be published at the Periódico Tchê Química (1806-0374) without any costs. The section will be done by the following distribution: 6 manuscripts will be chosen by the Editorial commission; 6 manuscripts will be chosen by popular voting; and 6 manuscripts outside of Brazil will be chosen by the Editors. * The special categories of Law and Philosophy and history of Science can't receive this opportunity, since they are out of the scope of the Periódico Tchê Química.
- Book of abstracts and posters (with ISBN). The digital version will be freely offered for download. Printed versions must order.;
- 100% of the accepted manuscripts published with DOI numbers.
Results & Awards
- Download the compressed file and fill in the forms and templates;
- All submissions must be done by the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- After the submission process, all the files will be peer-reviewed. We have set high standards for the articles to be published by ensuring strong but fair refereeing by at least two reviewers.
- If, and only if, your material is accepted for publication you will receive an invoice order at your e-mail.
TIP: Software to record the computer screen, Icecream Screen Recorde. Use this software, or an equivalent one, to make the 5 min pre-recorded presentation of the poster.
Tutorials about how to use the Icecream Screen Recorde:
1. Video 1 (Portuguese, external source from youtube)
2. Video 2 (English, external source from youtube)
Modality of Poster (PPT presentation) + Pitch pre-recorded presentation and expanded abstract
Full papers published in the Southern Brazilian Journal of Chemistry.
FREE LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE (YES)
SPECIAL SECTION, Law, Public Policies, and Human Sciences, and Philosophy and history of Science
modality of Poster (PPT presentation) + Pitch pre-recorded presentation and expanded abstract
Full papers published in the of Law, Public Policies, and Human Sciences.
FREE LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE (NO)
- Eduardo Goldani, Ph.D., Brazil, TQG;
- Luis Alcides Brandini De Boni, Ph.D., Brazil, TQG;
- Oana Maria Popa, Ph.D., Romania, Eurofins Romania.
- Teresa M. Roseiro Maria Estronca, PhD., Portugal, UC.
- Ketevan Kupatadze, PhD., Georgia, ISU.
- Shaima R. Banoon, MsC., Iraq, University of Misan.
- Walter José Peláez, PhD, Argentina, UNC.
- Francisco José Santos Lima, Ph.D., Brazil, UFRN.
- Carlos Eduardo Cardoso, Ph.D., Brazil, USS.
- Sérgio Machado Corrêa, Ph.D., Brazil, UERJ.
- Andrian Saputra, Ph.D., Indonesia, University of Lampung.
- Marcos Antônio Klunk, Ph.D., Brazil, UNISINOS.
- Andrey Vladimirovich Sevbitov, Ph.D., Russian Federation, Sechenov University.
- Olga D. Polezhaeva, Ph.D., Russian Federation, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Daniel Ricardo Arsand, Ph.D., Brazil, IFSul.
- Élcio J. de Oliveira, Ph.D., Sweden, Luleå Tekniska Universitet.
- Rafael Rodrigues de Oliveira, PhD., Brazil, Neoprospecta.
- Masurquede de Azevedo Coimbra, M.Sc., Brazil, LACEN-RS.
- Luis Albreto De Boni, Ph.D., Brazil, Retired Professor of Philosophy.
- Marco Antonio Goldani, MD. Brazil, São Lucas Hospital.