- Title: SOUTHERN BRAZILIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY
- Short Title: SBJCHEM
- ISSN: 2674-6891 (Online); ISSN: 0104-5431 (Print)
- Review Process: Peer-Review Process
- Accessibility: Gold OA, APC-based In a Gold OA APC-based model, the publisher charges an author (or another entity on their behalf ) a fee (article processing charge, or APC) once the author's journal article is accepted for publication. This charge opens the article to all readers on the publisher's platform, sometimes (and preferably) under a Creative Commons or similar license that allows for broad reuse rights..
- Digital preservation: Portico
- Frequency of Publication: biannual [2 issues per year]
- Accessibility: Open Access
- DOI: 10.48141/SBJCHEM
- Website: http://www.sbjchem.com
- Country: BRAZIL
- Language of Publication: ENGLISH / PORTUGUESE*
- *Year that the Journal started accepting manuscripts in Portuguese: 2020
- First issue year: 1993
- Free full text: Yes
- Indexed in: Index Copernicus; Latindex, and I2OR.
- Website last update: 16/09/2021.
The SOUTHERN BRAZILIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY publishes articles in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Pharmacy, Medicine, Engineering, Industrial Science, Agriculture, and related interdisciplinary areas and is intended to fill a gap in terms of scientific information worldwide. All manuscripts can be published either in English or Portuguese, with tile, abstracts, and keywords in English. At present, there are NO PUBLICATION FEES. Editors will cover web hosting, open access, DOI number, and other service costs.
We have set high standards for the articles to be published by ensuring strong but fair refereeing by at least two reviewers. We hope that this Journal will provide a forum for disseminating high-quality research in chemistry and related areas and are open to any questions and suggestions. Starting in 2020, the Southern Brazilian Journal of Chemistry will have two issues per year (June and December).
Thank you very much for choosing the SOUTHERN BRAZILIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY to publish your paper!